1, Grinding and classifying production line of calcium carbonate and other white mineral fillers
This production line is used for ultra-fine processing of white mineral fillers, which include limestone, calcite, marble, dolomite, chalk, and barite, talc, kaolin, magnesium oxide, etc.
● Customized process and equipment designed with German IVA design concepts and calculation methods.
● Optimized driving station matched with product fineness and capacity results in maximum energy saving.
● Optimization of mill length to diameter ratio avoids over-grinding or running dead of the mill and improves grinding efficiency by 5-8%.
● Dust removal outlet installed at the end of the mill not only remove the dust but also yields pre-classified product from the mill.
● Application of cylpebs with high filling rate and more friction results in increasing of fine powder content.
● The ball mill can installed with a level indicator for automatic control, which can ensure the stability of product quality.
● The patent classifier of our company offers clear top cut, that can meet the requirements of different product fineness.
● The whole production line works in negative pressure environment and a closed-circuit circulation release no dust